Thursday 12 January 2012

Looks manual, feels manual, but it is not manual!

The bus had dropped us off in the middle of somewhere by a river, as how I recalled it. We were supposed to walk a few hundred metres ahead to join in the sight-seeing of the 3 famous temples in Kyoto. The Ginkakuji, Kinkakuji and the really famous Kyomizudera.

As I alighted from the stationary vehicle in front of the stop, something really awesome (as pictured below) had caught my eye when the shiny metallic bus zoomed off to its next destination. I quickly whipped out my trusty LX-2 again to snap a photo of this.





"Guess what this thing does??"











The lime green button you see in this wooden cabinet has an image of a bus stuck on it, and it automatically flipped up to show where the bus is driving off to that very minute! Brilliant eh?!!

We never had these at home........ boo-hoo.. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...